- 680W (340W + 340W) power output
- Newly designed high quality speakers (LF:10" woofer/ HF:1.4" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 10-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line)
- iPod/ iPhone USB connection
- 1-Knob Master EQ™ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 3-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
- StageLok™ clamps provide secure speaker mounting
- Channel EQ
Assign detailed EQ settings to each channel for precise management of your final sound. Great sounding 2-band EQ on the STAGEPAS 400i and more flexible 3-band EQ on the 600i make setup easy and precise. Vocal and guitar performances especially will benefit from newly added mid-range control on 600i.
- Hi-Z switch
Connect acoustic-electric guitars and basses to enjoy high-quality performance with low distortion. Passive pickup instruments can be connected hassle-free, without a direct box.
- Switchable stereo/mono inputs
A versatile new feature that allows you to transform each stereo channel input into two independent mono inputs, giving you the flexibility to adapt to the needs of a broad range of performance requirements.
- Phantom power
Connect condenser microphones directly to STAGEPAS to get the best sound quality possible. Phantom power also means you won't have to worry about DI boxes losing their charge during a performance.
- Reverb footswitch
For hands-free control of your reverb, connecting an optional footswitch allows you to turn the reverb on and off instantly—perfect for MC-ing events or speaking during solo performances.
- Monitor out
Expand your front-of-house system or set up a monitoring system by using the STAGEPAS together with other powered speakers such as Yamaha’s DXR lineup.
- Subwoofer out
Add more bottom end to your system by connecting a powered subwoofer such as the Yamaha DXS Series. Simply plugging in a subwoofer will assign a high-pass filter to the STAGEPAS speakers automatically.